Te Kairanga Wines
89 Martins Road, Martinborough, New Zealand
Our Cellar Door is open Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-4pm.
We offer tasting flights from both Te Kairanga and Martinborough Vineyard along with Lighthouse Gin & Tonics.
- We’re still open for tastings but to ensure everyone’s safety at Level 2 we will have a few measures in place:
- We'll be running table service so you’ll be seated at your own table with your own server for all tastings.
- We have a maximum capacity, so we’d encourage you to book your tasting table by emailing us at: email@example.com or using the form below. You can also pre-order a TK Larder platter for your tasting that includes a selection of local goods.
- A 1m social distance must be kept at all times (That’s about two steps!)
- Sanitisation stations will be set up in and around our cellar door, we’d recommend using sanitising your hands before you enter and leave.
- We’re going cashless but we still accept Eftpos or credit.
- All surfaces will be cleaned between groups.
- As always there’s plenty of fresh air, picnic tables under the oaks, great yarns and award-winning wine.
Thanks for all your ongoing support, we can’t wait to welcome you to our beautiful little pocket in Martinborough.
For all Trade enquiries please visit Foley Wines
- For all other enquiries please use the form below -