Te Kairanga Wines
89 Martins Road, Martinborough, New Zealand
T. +64 (06) 306 9122
Our Cellar Door is reopening on Friday 22nd May, from then our hours will be as follows:
Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday - 11am-4pm
To ensure everyone’s safety, a few things may be different since your last visit….
- We have a maximum capacity, so we’d encourage you to book your tasting table by emailing us through the form below. You can also pre-order a platter for your tasting that includes a selection of local goods.
- We'll be running table service so you’ll be seated at your own table with your own server.
- A one metre social distance must be kept at all times (That’s about two steps!)
- Sanitisation stations have been set up in and around our cellar door, we’d recommend using this before you enter and leave.
- We’re going cashless but we still accept Eftpos or credit.
- All surfaces will be cleaned between groups.
- As always there’s plenty of fresh air, picnic tables under the oaks, great yarns and award-winning wine.
Thanks for all your ongoing support, we can’t wait to welcome you back to our beautiful little pocket in Martinborough.
For all Trade enquiries please visit Foley Wines
- For all other enquiries please use the form below -